in your face

Posted at 12:32

22 October 2008

According to this chart (go to the very bottom), 14% of college students* do not have a Facebook. So I may be in the minority there, but at least there's sizable amount of people keeping me company. Take that, all you fbers who take every opportunity to convince me to get a Facebook.

The other charts are very interesting too. I guess the statistics don't surprise me, considering the moral, political, and social views held by many of the college students I know. Though if 60% of students are concerned about the moral direction of our country, then why don't they do something about it?

*yeah, I know I'm not a college student. I would think that the statistics for hs students are similar.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Nice stats. :D Go you, Serfy!

I think the reason they don't do anything is because they think one person doing something won't make a difference. They need GenJ and the Rebelution.

By the way, I love your blog's new look.!

Art said...

We can be in the minority together! =)

How do you know students don't do anything?

Ditto to kay, I adore your blog's new set-up!

Serfy said...

kay-

I was thinking more on the lines of voting for pro-life, pro-family candidates. Voting is an individual thing. And supporting unborn life would certainly improve the moral climate of our country!

Thanks!

Serfy said...

art-

I guess my question is more, why don't they do more? And more of the right stuff?

Thanks!