resolutions, 4 days late

Posted at 17:20

04 January 2009

I haven't done New Year's Resolutions in a couple years. I used to think there was no point to them since I gave up on them a month into the new year. But I decided to make some today during first service. (I was paying attention to Pastor Wilson, I really was.) I don't have a deep, important reason for suddenly changing my mind to be for resolutions. I don't have big, ambitious goals. But here they are anyway.

1. I resolve to read through the entire Bible with my brother.
2. I resolve to journal at least once a week.
3. I resolve to do my math joyfully.
4. I resolve to treat my parents and brother with more respect.
5. I resolve to fill my mind with good, noble things, not the dirt of this world.
6. I resolve to carefully cultivate my relationship with God, and not treat him as an afterthought.

What are your goals for 2009?

0 comments: