life as an only child

Posted at 21:47

28 January 2007

So...Stephen's been gone for 4 days. He's currently in North Carolina. I am bored to death (or something near extreme boredom) by myself. There's no one to understand my corny jokes, no one to argue over the piano with, and no one to fight with. And no one for my mom to scold. So she scolds me because I make too much noise. Which I am doing to make up for the normal noise level when Stephen is around.

Online sarcasm is hard to perceive. Which is why it's exasperating.

You know, beginning sentences with "which" is very bad grammar.

My concert today went tolerably well. I felt that it was sort of blah. Nothing extraordinary. I love singing in Richardson Auditorium though. It has such chine-spilling acoustics. I love being Mayor what's-his-name from Homer Price.

Letters are so much more real than emails.

Nonsense is the best sense in the world.

6 comments:

sehwoo said...

and the wisest make the best fools.

so how do you keep the noise levels? you're person "a" and person "b"? and then a and b fight over the piano?

sehwoo said...

the reason letters are realer than emails is kinda because an email is a bunch of "letters" that are encoded as zeros and ones and are put into a hard drive with these strong magnets and therefore, the email isn't really there. because i think that a magnetic field thing or whatever doesn't really exist. (as in it's there, but it's kinda not. whatever)

sehwoo said...

and no.. i'm not completely understanding what you mean by "a bigness that's understandable" perhaps an analogy or some other example would help?

dan shao said...

whoa that was really random...

sehwoo said...

your explanation makes enough sense for me to say that it does make sense.

you should try being both stephen and yourself at the same time, both trying to sing louder than the other.

Art said...

what's it like to get a comment on an ancient post?

I bet that there are zeros and ones of some sort (except the complex way God writes the code) going through your head as you write words on a sheet of paper.

Is it weird to say that I love you and miss you alot? Because I just said it. ;)

How do you view an out-dated creation? (Art, essay, whatever.) Do you view it as *your* work, or your *younger* work? In other words, do you feel like you made it some time ago, or some time ago, a different you made it? Are you the same person you were two years ago?