as you wish

Posted at 21:32

15 February 2007

Happy [late] Valentine's Day! I hope your Valentine's Day was filled with true love, just like Buttercup and Westley. *sigh* How romantic! No, really, not necessarily romantic love, or that "warm, fuzzy feeling(you mean like hot chocolate?)", but genuine brotherly and familial love.

I love Valentine's Day. Why? Because of all the funny things people say on that day. Not the phrases you see on the nasty tasting candies, but the "I hate Valentine's Day!"s. I guess I love hearing people say that because I disagree with them, and I love disagreeing with people.

Check this out. Very interesting results.

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." <--from the funniest movie ever. "I'm not left-handed either." Awesome fencing sequence. The only disappointing factor was that Buttercup is too much of a damsel in distress. I mean, what sort of woman just stands and gawks while her beloved is being attacked by a Rodent of Unusual Size? Oh, and did I mention that the plot is totally implausible?

Writing is very therapeutic for me.

6 comments:

sehwoo said...

you write? insanity. i find blogging much better.

and yes.. you do like disagreeing with people.

and i dont know what you're talking about when you say buttercup and wrestly and inigo montoya. but of course, that might be a good thing

yes.. you probably would prefer the steinway grand.

steinway grands cost alot..

sehwoo said...

ah ok.. so now if i want to see it, i'll have to convince everybody to let me get it off netflix.

Jonathan Chiew said...

Yeah, that was a funny movie.

Don't mean that the plot is "inconceivable?" =P

dan shao said...

hahah rebelution is nice...=D

sehwoo said...

my apologies. that's what jon told me. or at least, thought he told me..

but you did say "but not tomorrow" right?

Anonymous said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOSHHHH!!!
THE PRINCESS BRIDE IS THE SWEETEST MOVIE EVERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!