cuckoo business

Posted at 22:35

11 April 2007

Just to clarify: I'm not saying I'm going to give up any notion of a career in music. What I was saying is that maybe that's not the way God wants me to go, and that I shouldn't get too hung up on piano.

I think I'm losing my voice. sort of. It gets really raspy towards the end of the day.

I never knew that three people could generate a whole laundry basket full of dirty clothes in 24 hours.

Dad and Stephen and I were talking about naming objects today. I named our kitchen chairs Clark, Gable, Lewis, Sacagawea, Kent and C. And I named three identical bowls Bill, Bob, and Joe.

Today was a pretty fun day.

That sounds really blah. I feel sort of blah.

6 comments:

dan shao said...

oh. haha. =P
now go name your faucet

sehwoo said...

you have no idea how easy it is to lose your voice if you're in a building filled with too many people to count and with loud music and try to talk. it ends up more of a scream than a talk.

sehwoo said...

no.. this song is the belly button song.

sehwoo said...

i'm afraid of evil people + heights.

makes it worse if you're cynical and paranoid.

sehwoo said...

i would have to say that i like glass walled elevators more than the escalators. if i fall on an escalator, i wouldn't know what would happen, but if i fell on a glass walled elevator, i'll know that the people who make elevators wouldn't just do regular glass that would break if someone fell on it because most people don't want to get sued. therefore, the glass wouldn't break and all i've gotten through the theoretical experience would be me hurting a bit.

and perhaps other people screaming

sehwoo said...

yeah, i have noticed that the four movies are the third in their own respective series/story/line/whatever.