nervousness, adrenaline, elation, HUZZAH!

Posted at 23:10

26 April 2007

Today was just awesomely fun. It was interesting watching the *ahem* different interpretations of Shakespeare's plays. I am sooo thankful that we got this opportunity to perform at Shakesperience: NJ. I'm especially happy because I went with an amazing group of friends and actors. To show you exactly how amazing they are, I'll post some pictures...one day. hehe. Anyway, we got the most awards (I think) out of all the groups. My favorite is the Best Ensemble, or Gasp! Award. Huzzah!

And I'm still thinking about the script. Stevie and I were reciting it in the car. I memorized the whole thing, even though I'm just the stage manager. =]

I can't wait for next year!!

To bed, to bed, to bed. - Lady Macbeth

9 comments:

dan shao said...

haha one day...
i have to read much ado about nothing for english class. =P

sehwoo said...

i heard that you memorized most of the script in one day. that's really good.

me said...

GEESE, VILLAIN!!!!

sehwoo said...

SOLDIERS, THE ENGLISH FORCE!!

Serfy said...

BIRNAM, BIRNAM, BIRNAM, BIRNAM...

Anonymous said...

...Whom we invite to see us crowned at Scone!
But who is the we, Serfy?

Serfy said...

The Royal We. Monarchs usually refer(red) to themselves as "we".

sehwoo said...

Maple leaves? I got that from "Maple Leaf Rag" because I mentioned getting a Scott Joplin CD, which has that song in it.

sehwoo said...

haha.. yeah you should get one too.

well.. have fun over the summer.. i will.. (no jk) though i honestly have no idea what's going to happen other than the short camp thing that i would be going to at the beginning of summer.