what a wonderful world *sigh*

Posted at 21:12

04 May 2007

I feel peevish. yes, peevish, not peeved. peevish is a very fitting word. just looking at it makes me feel annoying. I'm annoying and annoyed. I'm annoying myself and the people around me and the people reading this. My blog really has no purpose.

stupid wrists.

Is $16.99 too much for a pair of (modest) shorts? I am feeling conscience-stricken. because I bought a pair of shorts for that price today. and I normally don't buy jeans for that much.

I am also having spelling problems today.

NJJCL convention tomorrow. woot? maybe. I don't feel up to it.

spent half an hour trying to figure out the piano intro to Awesome God.

I had not very good iced coffee today. from dunkin' donuts too. I am disappointed.

13 comments:

sehwoo said...

16$? is that a lot? i never knew..

sehwoo said...

or.. i should say 17$

sehwoo said...

but yeah.. i can't seem to find jeans for less than 20$.. might be just where i look. or how often i look..

sehwoo said...

i can't get on aim because it won't install correctly

sehwoo said...

or.. i'm too lazy to set it up correctly..

maybe i won't use aim.. miranda or gaim would probably work

sehwoo said...

yeah.. it's like aim but probably better. i haven't really used it.

dan shao said...

random...as usual. =P
and expensive clothes isn't all that bad. just as long as you take good care of them. frank and jessica buy expensive clothes so don't feel so "conscience-stricken"
=D

sehwoo said...

mike? i can't say yes.. last name? around what year?

sehwoo said...

the one that lived near the shippey's house? like across the street of their old house?

sehwoo said...

you do know that i did say "many times" in the last paragraph.

the fifth paragraph.. i mean in general.

yeah idk i just wanted to clarify..

you should get a facebook.

sehwoo said...

does that mean that you want to see me in a pink tux with my left ear pierced?

sehwoo said...

at most, i would wear a pink tux. i really don't feel like piercing my left ear just so that you can take a picture of me. and probably make fun of me for the rest of my life

sehwoo said...

yeah that's true.. any idea where i can get a pink tux?