oh frabjous day! calloo, callay!

Posted at 19:21

06 October 2007

Now where did I read that today? I've been seeing that line pop up in quite a few places today. Lewis Carroll is really a very delightful author. I used to get him mixed up with C.S. Lewis. hehe...

hehe looks really really bad. No one laughs like "hehehehehe".

IKEA is a frabjous place. Especially the marketplace. My room finally looks a little more put together now, thanks to dark purple accents.

Some emails take a lot of energy and brain quota to write. I am very frustrated. Because you simply can't express emotion and tone of voice in typing, no matter how many emoticons you put in.

I have 24 bug bites. This is not right. Not right for October. No one living in Central Jersey should have to suffer from 24 bug bites in October.

1 comments:

sehwoo said...

that's pleasant.

nobody laughs like "kekeke" either. but apparently, koreans do. maybe it's more of a "KKKKK" with each K very distinct. yeah..