Certamen and diet Coke

Posted at 21:49

20 March 2007

Congrats to the Owl Academy Level 1 Team! Awesome job, y'all!

I saw three people from my church at Certamen today, but to my discredit, I didn't say hi to any of them. I'd have never known they took Latin though.

I have inferred from my studies of humankind that diet Coke has adverse effects on your psychology. People who drink excessive amounts of diet Coke and/or constantly drink diet Coke are in general, lazier, weirder, and more sarcastic than people who don't drink diet Coke. Really, I could cite numerous examples (Mr. Malvar being the only exception I know of) to back up my hypothesis. I mean, deduction. I'm not planning to prove my assertion.

I love people-studying. It helps to pass time.

5 comments:

dan shao said...

that's why i don't drink coke. =) sprite is the way to go.

sehwoo said...

i don't like soda. at all

how did you people do for certamen?

sehwoo said...

think is going to be awake.

for now at least

sehwoo said...

one thing, i'm not watching it now.. i would be if i was at the mathews place.. i might buy the disks off amazon or something.

and honestly.. would you consider ducks lucky?

sehwoo said...

we actually slept after midnight.. especially because jon had the lamp on reading. otherwise, we were practicing for the talent show on the next day