icy snow

Posted at 10:55

17 March 2007

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

and Happy Ice/Snow Day!

Why is there snow on St. Patrick's Day, but no snow on Christmas Day? Something's wrong with this picture.

"What's wrong with the picture I'm looking at?" -- Mrs. Hadland, one of the ABS tour managers

That's what she always says when any of the boys forget to zip up their coats or tie their shoes.

I want to go sledding, but Stevie and Uri are on tour and today is Raphi's Sabbath. So I have no one to go sledding with. Just came back from sledding with my dad. The snow conditions actually aren't that bad even though it's starting to melt with the sun.

Maybe I'll just stay in and finish Bleak House.

Last night Dad and I had a nice tramp around the neighbourhood. We were making strange tracks, walking backwards and sideways and all that.

An eighth grader from Montgomery won the Regional Spelling Bee this year. I had a feeling she would win when I left after the sixth round.

The time stamp is all wrong because of DST.

5 comments:

dan shao said...

haha that was random, and i bet you barely did anything on that list down there...

sehwoo said...

yeah this snow is fun to sled in..

jon and some of his friends (including me) were sledding all over the road (in front of his house.. there were no cars) at like 10-11 pm ish. it was still snowing/sleeting while we were playing.

sehwoo said...

i'm not getting why you told me that you heard something on 99.1.. is there any reason or are you just being random? (march 15 post)

sehwoo said...

yeah it probably wasn't me.. especially because i don't listen to a lot of radio.

Anonymous said...

Dads are generally alot of fun to take walks with, as it should be.
(The thing that shouldn't be is my ending a phrase with a preposition.)